1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
We respect the privacy rights of all visitors to Our website, including Our customers (hereinafter referred to as ‘You’, ‘Your’), and are committed to ensuring the protection of Your personal data (hereinafter referred to as ‘Personal Data’) when You visit and/or register on this website.
The website services are not intended for visitors under the age of 14. Visitors below the mentioned age are kindly requested not to register on this website and not to provide their Personal Data.
‘Personal data’ – any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person – data subject, whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly determined, using data such as personal identification number, one or more physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural, or social characteristics;
‘Data recipient’ – a legal or natural person to whom the Data Controller provides Personal data and who independently determines the purposes and means of processing the Personal data received;
‘Data subject’ – a natural person whose Personal data is controlled and (or) processed by the Data Controller;
‘Provision of personal data’ – the disclosure of Personal data by transmitting them or making them otherwise accessible (excluding the publication of such data in the media);
‘Processing of personal data’ – any operation (sequence of operations), performed with Personal data (in sets of data) by automatic or non-automatic means, including collection, recording, sorting, systematization, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, as well as alignment or combination with other data, restriction, erasure, or destruction;
‘Data processor’ – a legal or natural person processing Personal data on behalf of the Data Controller and under their instruction;
‘Data Controller’ – UAB Logistus 3PL, registration number 300578530, address Ugniagesių str. 14, Vilnius, 02244 Republic of Lithuania.
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Information collected about Users (service buyers), depends on the services you use and the information you provide on the website www.logistus.lt when starting to use the services or registering an account. Your personal data is obtained in the following ways:
- You provide it yourself (by filling out and submitting the inquiry form on the website, calling the contact phone number).
- Automatically generated, as required by applicable laws (visiting the website and/or social media account, using applications).
- Obtained from third parties and/or publicly available sources, as permitted by applicable laws.
The Buyer is responsible for providing accurate and truthful Personal data.
Individuals wishing to register must provide their email address and create a password. An Account is created during registration. In the Account, the Buyer enters their own data – name, surname, phone number, email address, and is solely responsible for the accuracy of this information. The Buyer is given a User ID. The Buyer can at any time:
- Correct and/or supplement Personal data in the Account. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of corrected and/or supplemented data.
- Contact the Seller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the deletion of the Account.
The Seller collects and further processes your personal data based on legitimate grounds defined in the data protection laws:
- When processing your personal data is required by applicable laws.
- To conclude and/or perform a contract with you.
- With your consent.
- For the legitimate interests of the Seller, when your private interests are not more important.
The Seller processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of services, assessment of customer solvency, and credit risk management, protection of the Seller’s violated rights.
- Proper provision of services, ensuring the quality of services.
4. TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your Personal data is processed in accordance with legal acts and these terms:
- processed only with a lawful basis, fairly and transparently;
- only accurate Personal data is processed, and when inaccurate data is identified, its processing is restricted;
- processed in a secure manner protecting your Personal data from unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage, as well as using appropriate technical and organizational measures by the Company;
- Personal data is kept no longer than necessary to achieve the purposes of Personal data processing established by the Company;
- Personal data processing in the Company is carried out only by authorized persons committed to ensuring the confidentiality of the processed Personal data;
- if a significant personal data breach occurs, causing adverse consequences for your rights, we will inform you about it in accordance with the procedures established by law.